Chemical analyses of samples taken during decommissioning or from waste
Eurofins Eichrom Laboratories perform chemical analysis of radioactive samples (very low activity/low activity) obtained by customers working in the nuclear industry. This service, combined with radiological analyses, ensures your compliance with the European and international regulations.
Do you need to?
Eurofins Eichrom Laboratories' investment in an array of analytical equipment allows it to offer services tailored to the client's specific requirements for the analysis of chemical compounds in radioactive samples (VLA/LA).
|Concrete - Earth - Rubble
|Potential pollutant test, TOC, toxic chemicals, metals, hydrocarbons, PCB, BTEX, PAH, HVOC, pesticides, nitrates/nitrites, BOD, SS
Some of the key features of Eurofins Eichrom's comprehensive service for the chemical analysis of samples taken during decommissioning work are:
- Processing and preparing your samples using methods appropriate to the matrix received (concrete, technological materials, etc.)
- Implementing protocols developed by Eurofins Eichrom and its partners for chemical analyses based on the use of ICP-MS, liquid and gas chromatography, etc.
- The capability to handle low quantification limits in order to meet the regulatory requirements
- Delivering your results quickly, or even urgently, depending on the requirements
- Managing the shipping of your samples, on request
A host of clients place their trust in Eurofins Eichrom Laboratories for the chemical analysis of radioactive samples taken during decommissioning work (VLA/LA), such as:
Are you involved in a project which requires chemical analysis and are you looking for an experienced laboratory that delivers high-quality results? If you are, then get in touch so that we can develop with you a suitable technical proposal and pricing structure. Contact us!