Asbestos analyses on dust collection filters
Eurofins Eichrom Laboratories perform asbestos measurements on dust collection filters put in place to monitor both conventional worksites and worksites exposed to radioactivity (VLA/LA). Eurofins Eichrom applies its protocols at its facilities in Bruz (northwestern France); these protocols involve the use of Transmission Electron Microscopes equipped with energy dispersive x-ray analyzers to perform asbestos fiber counts in accordance with the regulations.
Do you need to?
Some of the key features of Eurofins Eichrom's comprehensive asbestos analysis and measurement service are:
- The capacity to handle large batches of radioactive samples so that you can submit large numbers of samples and start work or sign off your worksites without delay
- Eurofins Eichrom's asbestos analysis protocols which utilize Transmission Electron Microscopes equipped with energy dispersive x-ray analyzers
- The guarantee of short lead times (8 to 36 hours after reception) made possible by our workload organization practices which have delivered satisfaction to our customers in the nuclear industry since 2003
- Storing your filters for the regulatory period (10 years) to ensure your complete compliance with the applicable regulations
A host of clients dealing with asbestos issues, in some cases combined with radioactivity concerns, place their trust in Eurofins Eichrom Laboratories, such as:
- JL Expertise, which regularly requests asbestos analyses on VLA/LA samples, e.g. from nuclear power stations operated by EDF.
- Bureau Véritas and its nuclear division which has a contract with us for the analysis of radiolabeled materials from sites operated by the CEA (a French atomic energy organization), and other facilities.
- D&S, a company which works on the CEA's nuclear facilities at Marcoule in southern France.
- More references and client endorsements
Are you involved in a project which requires asbestos analysis and are you looking for an experienced laboratory that delivers high-quality results? If you are, then get in touch so that we can develop with you a suitable technical proposal and pricing structure. Contact us!